Preschool Sunday School Ministry
The Preschool Sunday School Ministry recognizes that teaching infants and toddlers about God and Jesus on a level that they can understand, plays an important role in helping them to understand salvation later in life. Building relationships with parents is also important. Partnering with them in teaching Christian values and fundamentals is essential to a child’s overall spiritual development and success in becoming what Christ designed.
Mission Statement: To help nursery and preschool children begin to develop a foundation for a personal relationship with Jesus.
The Preschool Sunday School Ministry engages in ministry to help nursery and preschoolers to:
- Recognize that they are special.
- Know that Jesus is a very special friend who cares about them.
- Develop a level of trust in those who care for them
- Think of Calvary as “my church”—a place where people love them and help them to have and associate a happy experience with church.
- Learn how to show love and respect
- Build and develop relationships and acceptance of others.
The Preschool Sunday School Ministry ministers to: Nursery (Babies, Ones & Twos) and Preschool (Threes - Kindergarten).
“Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
For more information regarding Preschool Sunday School contact Sarah Douglass, Director at: