Youth Sunday School Ministry
The Youth Sunday School Ministry leads and guides youth to have a strong personal relationship with the Father by effectively teaching His Word and through prayer. Youth are encouraged to grow spiritually by reading the Bible daily, memorizing Scripture and simply trusting in the Lord for all things.
Mission Statement: To help youth realize that they need to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and that by making this confession and commitment, they are laying the foundation for their Christian journey.
Our goal is to ‘Aim for Excellence’ in our teachers and students that we may all glorify the Lord. We minister to youth by:
- Teaching to transform lives and helping them to make the connection between the Bible and real life.
- Creating a sense of God’s purpose and calling on their lives.
- Mentoring and serving as living examples of God’s grace and love.
- Instilling Christian values and building strong Christian character.
- Teaching respect and obedience for parents and those that are in authority.
- Helping to prepare them to better deal with the problems and issues of life.
- Teaching them to share Jesus without fear (witness and evangelism).
- Helping them to discover their spiritual gifts and provide opportunities to utilize them.
- Providing opportunities to form strong, lasting relationships with other youth.
The Youth Sunday School Ministry ministers to youth in Grades 6-12. Classes are divided and grouped by grade—6th-8th & 9th-12th. There are also Youth New Member’s classes on Saturdays and Sundays, when needed.
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12
For more information regarding Youth Sunday School please contact Teresa Turner, Director at: