Adult Usher Ministry
The Usher Ministry of Calvary Southern Baptist Church (CSBC) serves and assists the Pastor, congregation and visitors through their dedication and desire to prepare and provide a warm and hospitable environment that promotes a spiritual reverence for all who worship in the house of the Lord.
- To create a ministry that reflects Christian dedication and spiritual harmony.
- Giving honor, praise and glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Perform our duties with grace, dignity and professionalism.
- Display a warm and friendly personality in keeping with the spiritual tranquility of the service.
- Assist in facilitating the order of service in conjunction with the desires and expectations of the Pastor and the Deacons.
For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness. (Psalm 84:10) NKJV
To become an usher you must believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and be a member of CSBC.
You must serve as an usher at least twice a month, and attend the usher’s business meetings which are held at 6:00 p.m. on the second Monday of each month.
Be with me Lord, as I greet in thy name. May the spirit of wisdom and grace be upon me, as I gratefully serve in thy house of prayer. Amen.
For more information contact: Wanda Dunmore-Director CSBC Usher Ministry