Youth Jubilation Ministry
The mission of the Youth Jubilation Ministry of Calvary Southern Baptist Church is to win youth over to Christ through the teaching of God’s word and assisting them in the growth of their faith.
The Youth Jubilation Ministry is designed to minister to youth ages 12-18 with spiritual growth being the first priority. This is accomplished through Youth Discipleship Training classes which include but are not limited to:
- The plan of salvation (leading youth to Christ as their Lord and Savior).
- Teaching Christian youth how to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- How to witness to other youth.
- How to celebrate life every day in Jesus Christ.
Youth Jubilation also ministers to the physical, social and fellowship needs of youth through a variety of planned activities provided by the Youth Council.
The Youth Jubilation Ministry aspires to:
- Support parents in developing a biblical purpose environment (worship, ministry, evangelism and fellowship).
- Move youth from spiritual infancy to spiritual maturity as they grow physically.
- Equip the youth of today to pass on the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the next generation.
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
- Raquel Butler – Director
- Teresa Turner – Asst. Director
YOUTH JUBILATION MINISTRIES
Community Services and Missions
Parent Support Council
Praise in Motion
YOUTH MISSION EVENTS
Youth Council - Meets every 1st Sunday from 11:15 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Youth Saturday Night Fellowship - Meets every 3rd Saturday of the month from 5:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Youth Church - Meets every 3rd Sunday from 8:15 a.m.-9:30 a.m.